Quay Place, Edward Street, Birmingham
- Leasehold held on a 125 year lease.
- Tenants include: The Secretary of State for the Environment, The Borough Council of Sandwell, The British Waterways Board and the Countryside Agency.
- Gross Rent: £1.6 m per annum.
- Total Area: 102,332 sq ft.
- Plans prepared to rentalise car parking separately.
- Create A3 units with frontage to the canal and improved branding of the scheme with revised entrance and better signage.
- Purchased: £21.50 m March 2004
- Sold: £22.90 m June 2004